Natacha Atlas - Kidda




O night
Oh Why, my love
My love, why
My Love why are you like that (cruel) when I love you so?

Why
My love, Why
My love, why are you like that, when I love you?
My love, why are you like that, when I love you?

Why?
I, I know that you love me
Why, oh the time that passes

My soul
Oh where is the justice, your honour the judge?
Oh there is no mercy at your hands
My torment, to you is nothing.

Oh why?
My love, why like that?
When I love you so?

You made me love you
Why, why, why
My master
Oh Why
Oh my love
One day you will face your fate and ask for mercy from my
inspiration
Oh my soul
I have mourned, mourned, mourned
There is no mercy at your hands
And my torment, to you is nothing.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Bailando bajo la lluvia.Cuento sobre la actitud resiliente

Monólogo campesino

Y la vida comienza una vez más...