Cafe del Mar - I Love You




Now that we're aloneI'll try my bestTo make you understandHow I need your loveTo guide my life'Cause you're my universeThen the sun shines when you smileBrightening upAll the lonely nightsThe eyes speak from the heartWords can't defineMore than beautifulI love you likeI've never loved beforeRepeat 2xTake me in your armsAnd give me warmthI'll never go awayLet me feel you closeThe river flowsLet's give another chanceThen the sun shines when you smileBrightening upAll for lonely nightsThe eyes speak from the heartWords can't defineMore than beautifulI love you likeI've never loved beforeRepeat 4xYou're still with meYou're still with me now and foreverLet the river flowLet the river flowI love you likeI've never loved before

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Bailando bajo la lluvia.Cuento sobre la actitud resiliente

Monólogo campesino

Y la vida comienza una vez más...