Within my soul and my heart



I do not know where to find,
Do not know how to reach you,
I hear your voice in the wind
I feel you under my skin
Within my heart and my soul,
I hope so.
Adagio.

All these nights without you,
All my dreams I have you,
I see and touch your face, I fall into your arms,
And when the time is right know.
You'll be in my arms.
Adagio.

I close my eyes and find a way
I do not need and pray, I've walked so far
I fought so hard, there is nothing left
To explain, and I know that all that remains,
It's a piano,

If you know where to find
If you know how to reach me,
Before this light fades
Before I run out of faith

It is the only man to tell me,
You'll hear my heart, lay down your life,
And you'd stay forever ...

Do not let this light fade
No, no, no, no, no.
Do not let it end my faith,
It is the only man to tell me
You think. Make me believe,
Do not let me go,

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Bailando bajo la lluvia.Cuento sobre la actitud resiliente

Monólogo campesino

Y la vida comienza una vez más...