Love Poem Of A Lifetime


Look into my eyes
And let not tears turn you aside
For they are the soul's window
Where the real me must hide,

Look at my smile
For it is real
And if by chance I frown
Touch me with laughter
And with joy my life fill,

See my ears
When hope doth wane
Whisper words that encourage
And sing a lullaby
To ease the pain,

See my nose
Bring fragrance of every flower
To overwhelm with sweetness
Every second, minute, and hour,

Look into my heart
That which I can bear
Tell me I'm precious
...and that you really care.

And if these prove frail
One thing I ask
...if you are willing to tread
where others fail,

...love me...just love me.

W.Jennings

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Bailando bajo la lluvia.Cuento sobre la actitud resiliente

Monólogo campesino

Y la vida comienza una vez más...